At the heart of our CSR policy is the determination to inspire youth to live positive and productive lives as well as encourage them to be good citizens and to contribute to nation building. This is in consideration of the fact that the youth form the backbone of the society.
In view of this, KWAL shall aspire to engage and support the youth under the age of 18 years in areas of sports, and anti-alcohol consumption campaigns.
About the Campaign
The KWAL #NoIdNoBooze campaign against consumption of alcohol by persons under the age of 18 years is an awareness campaign, targeted at highlighting the ills of Underage drinking.
The objective of the campaign is to maintain top of mind awareness for KWAL through association with the initiative.
The campaign message focuses on the following:
- Encourage society’s commitment to eliminate underage drinking;
- Increase specific actions by adults that are meant to discourage underage drinking;
- Decrease adult conduct that tends to facilitate underage drinking;
- Discourage teenagers from drinking until they are 18yrs and holders of a national ID Card.
- Primary Audience
– Parents and persons influencing the teenagers
- Secondary Audience
– The teenagers