KENYA WINE AGENCIES LTD
KIBAO VODKA “BAMBIKA NA KAKWONJE-SCRATCH AND REDEEM” PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply exclusively to the aforementioned Promotion and all participants in the Promotion are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same: –
- This Promotion is restricted to Kenyan residents who are eighteen (18) years of age and over. KIBAO Vodka is not for sale to persons under the age of eighteen (18) years.
- Employees of Kenya Wine Agencies Ltd (KWAL) its distributors and stockists, Ogilvy, Mediacom, Skanem, Smart Printers Ltd, Fine Brands Ltd, CUGI, and any other supplier or third party directly involved with the facilitation of this Promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Each participant may be required to declare or affirm that they do not belong to any of the restricted groups of persons listed above
- Kenya Wine Agencies Ltd (KWAL) in consultation with CUGI Ltd reserves the right to seek verification of eligibility to enter and receive airtime under these Terms & Conditions. If, in KWALs reasonable opinion, a participant is found to be ineligible, KWAL through the campaign agency CUGI reserves the right to retain the airtime from redemption
- The Promotion is open to all consumers who purchase a 250ml Kibao Vodka bottled promotional product and wish to participate in the Promotion. Participation is voluntary. The Promotion will run months of October to December.
- KWAL in conjunction with CUGI reserves the right to change the Promotional dates as it deems fit. Decisions made with regards to promotion dates shall be final and binding.
- By entering into the Promotion participants will receive Safaricom airtime of Ksh. 20
- Subject to any applicable laws, the participants agree to indemnify KWAL against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of this Promotion including economic loss, or any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or any other damage whatsoever and howsoever arising out of or in connection with this Promotion
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Scratch the label and Redeem Mechanic
- To enter the Promotion participants will be required to purchase a 250ml Kibao Vodka bottled Promotional product and scratch the panel located on the Kibao Vodka bottled promotion product to find a 5-character alphanumeric code.
- Participants will be required to dial USSD Code *459*3# from their Safaricom line, confirm eligibility to participate in the promotion, and enter the unique alphanumeric code from the label when prompted. The participant will then receive Safaricom airtime
- Participants shall NOT be charged for entries to this promotion.
- The participants will receive the below responses for each valid entry: Code is successful. You will receive Ksh. 20 Airtime in the Bambika na Kakwonje promotion. Keep participating to receive more airtime
TERMS OF VALIDITY OF ALL ENTRIES
- In the event that a participant composes a wrong code, a guessed code, or mistyped 5-character alphanumeric code from the label, the participant will receive a regret message saying the 5-character alphanumeric code on the label is invalid and will be prompted to call the customer care line.
- In the event that a participant sends a 5-character alphanumeric code from the label that has already been sent to the short code for the Promotion, the participant will receive a regret message saying the code on the label has already been used and prompted to call the customer care line.
- A unique 5-character alphanumeric code can only receive airtime once throughout the Promotion period. A unique mobile phone number shall be entitled to three eligible entries per hour. Any additional entries beyond the maximum entries will be blacklisted. The participant will be allowed to participate however, no airtime will be disbursed until verification.
- Blacklisted participants will receive the text message response “Please call customer care at 0700078723 to follow up on your airtime”. A blacklisted participant who calls in can be whitelisted by customer care after being asked a series of questions to prove their genuineness.
- Once a customer is whitelisted they will receive an e-top-up message from Safaricom and all their airtime will be paid out.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- By participating in this promotion you consent to KWAL and CUGI processing your personal data for the purpose of facilitating your access, participation and complaints relating to the promotion. You also grant KWAL and CUGI the right to contact you for further information (only related to the promotion) during the promotion period which will run from October 2022 until December 2022. Your personal data will be processed according to the Data Protection Act, 2019 and applicable policies. Do note that at all material times during the promotion, your rights as a data subject under the Data Protection Act, 2019 apply. This includes your right to revoke this consent and request access to or the erasure of your data. For any questions or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All queries should be directed to the customer care number 0700078723 from 8 am to 6 pm.
- KWAL reserves the right to amend and adjust the Promotion format, timings, and airtime value to be received as it deems fit at any point in the promotion
- KWAL DOES NOT require Participants to send money, airtime or mobile money funds or any other consideration in order to participate or claim any airtime in this Promotion, and KWAL will not be liable for any losses or other damage incurred by any person who does not heed this caution.
- Although KWAL has used reasonable efforts to ensure that all information and materials relating to the Promotion are accurate, KWAL shall not be liable for any inaccuracy or errors in such information and/or material. KWAL, its agents and sub-contractors will also not bear responsibility for any loss or damage to a participant, whether caused by self or any third party, arising from: –
- Matters outside the control of KWAL, its agents and sub-contractors including but not limited to force majeure events such as acts of God; computer viruses, power outages, etc.;
- Any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any machine, telephone network or system, service provider software or otherwise which may result in missing characters in the promotional packs, any entry being lost or not properly received, registered or recorded;
- Any unforeseen defects in promotional materials supplied or manufactured by third parties including but not limited to labels;
- Reliance upon any omission, inaccurate information or statement concerning any matter whatsoever relating to the participant or to KWAL or any other matter whatsoever; and
- Any acts of negligence by the employees of KWAL, CUGI or any other service providers involved in this Promotion or their agents, associates and assigns.
- All errors and/or omissions related to this promotion and/or promotional products should be reported in writing to KWAL within 7 days of discovery of the error or omission. KWAL does not warrant that all errors and omissions can be resolved to the satisfaction of participants, or at all and therefore errors and omissions are exempted.
- KWAL will not be liable to a participant for any monetary loss or damage. Without limitation KWAL is not liable to a participant for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense regardless of whether the same arose from negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, and regardless of whether KWAL has any control over circumstances giving rise to the claim or not.
- Any persons attempting to make false claims shall be liable to prosecution.
- Airtime received can be transferable to third parties however, cannot be exchanged for other item.
- All updated Terms and Conditions will be available for inspection on the KWAL.co.ke website. It is the responsibility of the participants to review these Terms and Conditions. The participant’s continued participation in this Promotion shall be deemed to be the participant’s acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions.
- If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions are subject to interpretation by KWAL and any questions or disputes shall be resolved by KWAL and the decisions reached thereafter shall be final.