FOOD SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
Kenya Wine Agencies Limited is committed to establishing maintaining and improving a Food safety Management System based on FSSC 22000 Scheme.
We shall procure, produce, package, market and sell Quality wines, spirits and juices that meet statutory and regulatory food safety requirements.
To achieve this KWAL shall:
- Include quality and food safety strategies in the annual business planning process to ensure that food safety and quality remain an integral part of operations.
- Commit to continually review our food safety Management System for improvement.
- Comply with food safety statutory, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Establish an effective communication and feedback system that addresses Food safety requirements throughout the organization.
- Continually enhance personnel competencies through training.
- Align our organization objectives and will always reflect changes and reviews arising from both internal and external audits.
- Continually monitor and manage risks emanating from our operations and address them through PRPs, HACCP plans and OPRP programmes.
- Implement Food Defence and Food Fraud Mitigation Plans in accordance with the Global Food Safety Initiative requirements.
- Validate the effectiveness of the Quality and Food Safety management systems through internal and external audit processes recognized by the GFSI